You may use the following login information to demo the applications:
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: demo123
Welcome to our online payments website!
This website offers customers 24/7 access and the option to pay online via credit card or eCheck (utilities only). All payments made after 4:00 p.m. will be credited to the account the next business day.
The following services are available:
- You have access to your current balance owed, last payment and past due amount.
- You have the ability to view your consumption chart along with transaction history.
- If you need to sign up for e-bill, request a form or have your meter re-read click here
- To sign up all you need is your account number and last payment amount.
To view a quick video demo of utility billing online click here
- You have the ability to view balance of invoices and make payments.
- To view outstanding balances owed on permits
- To schedule or reschedule an inspection
- You have the ability to submitt a permit application for Minor Repair, Mechanical, Plumbing, Electrical, Sewer and Gas. All other permits will have to be applied for in person at the permitting office.
- To view a quick overview video of building projects online click here
- You have the ability to view outstanding balances owed on licenses and make payments.
- You can also request a renewal online for an existing licenses.
- The general and tradespeople licenses can be applied for online, all others must be handled at the business licenses office.
- If you have a nuisance in your neighborhood to report it will be handled anonymously through the call center section.
- Please be aware that not all violations may be paid online, some will require your appearance in court or payment must be made in the Municipal Court clerk's office as additional paperwork will be required.
- If your citation qualifies for an extension or defferal you will be able to select those options along with making a full payment online.
- This section gives you the ability to view your oustanding property tax and pay your balances.